- The speed of the cooling fan can be changed according to the temperature of the raspberry PI through code programming, which can better ensure that your Raspberry Pi is running at a safe temperature
- The I2C OLED screen is convenient to monitor the operating dynamics of the Raspberry Pi at any time, and displays the temperature, memory, CPU usage, hard disk space, and IP address of the Raspberry Pi.
- There are three high brightness RGB lights on the temperature control expansion board. Through programming, you can not only change the color, but also use different color lights to represent different temperatures
- The Raspberry Pi cooling hat driver package is already installed and is suitable for all Raspberry Pi system images, while Yahboom offers all the necessary courses.★★★Important Note: Only the RGB lights will be on after the Raspberry Pi hat is powered on. You must run the program provided by Yaboom before the fan will rotate according to the temperature of the Raspberry Pi board. If you do not run the program, your fan will not rotate! ★★★
- The design of the Raspberry Pi IO port is not affected. Improved design, the fan runs absolutely quiet at any stage, please rest assured to order. How to email us Plz click "Yahboom" and click "Ask a question" to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches