- HIGH QUALITY - The future is here and it's ready to play! Coder Mindz is the only board game and STEM toy, that teaches Coding and Artificial Intelligence concepts using a fun gameplay.
- EASY PLAY - Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, Montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code!
- YOUNG INVENTOR - Created by Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 30 Media and News, including NBC, Sony, Mercury News and many more. Her first game is now used in over 106 schools.
- FIRST EVER AI GAME - The only game in this world that introduces kids to many AI concepts. Teaches Image Recognition, Training, Inference, Data, Adaptive Learning, Autonomous and more. Also teaches Coding concepts like Loops, Functions, Conditionals and Algorithm writing and more.
- THINK AI - Artificial Intelligence is a big and emerging branch. The “Intelligence” in machines is programmed by “Training”. Once trained the machines “Infer” and start behaving “Autonomously”. Training involves Back-propagation which is Retraining or Fine Tuning. Using bots and code card this game sneakily introduces all those concepts which form foundation of today’s AI world. Learning Coding and AI concept helps you connect with real coding and AI.
Release Date: 22-11-2018
Details: A revolutionary and first ever board game that introduces you to AI with fun and learning for kids, adults and families.
- 6 levels of kinesthetic learning, matches age or player skills
- Highly interactive way to introduce AI and coding
- Teaches AI concepts used in Image Recognition, Data Analytics, Autonomous Driving and AI industry.
- Promotes problem-solving and social interaction
Easy to get started, focuses on concepts. Show your skills - train your robot first, then identify (infer) an image by collecting data. Reach the destination before the others do, beware of laser zaps! Play with basic or advance card. Use any of 4 sets of images for recognition.
CoderMindz coding board game teaches you AI and coding concepts like:
- Neural Networks
- AI Training
- Back Propagation
- AI Inference
- Adaptive Learning
- Strategic Thinking
- While Loop
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Rule Book with 6 levels of game
- 4 Decks of Instruction Cards, each with 54 cards
- 20 Game Element
- 4 Colorful wooden bots - Bo, Mo, Po, Jo
- 4 Robo-Animal Tokens
- 4 Neural dataset digits
- 4 Robo-Edibles
- 4 Robo-Vehicles
- 1 Dice
9 year old Samaira combined her love of board game and passion for coding to invent CoderBunnyz. When her dad started working in AI, his brother asked questions about AI. She thought how cool it would be if her second game teaches AI. And Coder Mindz was born! She has received letters from "The White House" for her community work with CoderBunnyz. She wants every kid in the world to have the privilege to learn AI. Bunny and Bots are her favorite creatures.
Read about her journey and videos on how to play the gam
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.1 x 2.0 inches